bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray doesn't study enough  (Read 5621 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Ray doesn't study enough
« on: May 29, 2006, 10:53:16 AM »

DEAR RAY SMITH,
YOU REALLY DO NEED TO STUDY YOUR BIBLE MORE DILIGENTLY WITH THE HELP AND GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.  YOU ARE MISLEADING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AWAY FROM THE ABUNDANT LIFE GOD HAS FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF HIS CHILDREN.  I PRAY WHOLEHEARTEDLY THAT YOU WILL BE FORGIVEN FOR THESE GROSS INJUSTICES IN YOUR WRONGLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH.

GOD WANTS ALL OF US TO WALK IN THIS LIFE WHOLE !!!  HALLELUJAH, THAT'S THE JEHOVA JIREH THAT I SERVE !!!!!!!

IN GOD'S GREAT MERCY AND LOVE,
Patti
Alpharetta, Georgia

Dear Patti:
I have a friend in Alpharetta, Georga.

You need to be careful about making slanderous accusations against someone without any proof whatsoever.  I will make this really easy for you, if what you say, you really believe to be true. Quote ONE STATMENT from any of my paper that you believe to be false and unscriptural. Then quote me two Scriptures that prove my statement false?  Fair enough?

I have offered this challenge to hundreds of detractors, and no one has ever done it. Perhaps you will be the first?  Perhaps NOT.
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.