bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 5857 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Questions
« on: May 23, 2006, 11:16:45 AM »

Dear Michele:
I will COMMENT in your email............

Dear Ray,
    Thanks for your website.  It's very interesting.  I've learned a lot but I still have
    a few questions. I hope you can please answer on the Book of Revelation.

1. How does someone get written in the Book of Life?

COMMENT:  By LIVING IN THE BOOK OF LIFE, which book is Jesus Christ.

2.  Why is it so important to be written in the Book of Life if ultimately God is going to save all mankind including the most cruel, monstrous sinner to the most humble, faithful servant?

COMMENT:  Because those saved in this present wicked eon will reign with Christ throughout the ages whereby the salvation of the rest of humanity is accomplished. The latter judgement on the very most wicked will be extremely painful.

3.  If there is no eternal punishment in Hell, what is God saving mankind from?

COMMENT:  God is going to save the human race from eternal pain, suffering, fear, guilt, weakness, corruption, stupidity, foolishness, evil, pride, vanity, sickness, disease, inferiority, jealousy, lust, crime, sin, and death--just to name a few.

4.  And finally, in the new world mentioned in the Book of Revelation, will we be reunited with our families?  If so, in Spirit or with bodies?

COMMENT:  Yes, with our families. With "spiritual" bodies (I Cor. 15:42.......).
    God be with you,
    Ray

Thanks for taking the time to read my questions.
    I also want to thank you very, very much in advance for your response.
    May God bless you and your family,
    Michele.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.