bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Homosexuality  (Read 6187 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Homosexuality
« on: April 12, 2006, 10:49:12 AM »

> I found your website recently and believe there are many spiritual
> truths in your texts. While I am sure you have received many questions
> regarding homosexuality (and I have read the posted ones), I hope you
> can answer mine. I do not claim to know why God has created
> homosexuals (as myself). I understand that many perceive homosexuality to be a sin of the flesh, probably because of the association with promiscuity. However, many gay people are not promiscuous, and are part of monogamous relationships. I decided to do my own research on the subject. In my efforts to learn more, I came across a Christian website (www.whosoever.org), which challenged the assumption that homosexuality itself is a sin. I want to keep this email brief in hope of a response from you, so I will only ask that you can find a moment to read their interpretation of scripture and the "quotes" used to
condemn gays. As a final note, I am in no way affiliated with the
website, but only found it to be of interest. As for my question, after reading what the website has to say, is there no legitimacy to what is said?

> Thank you
> Ryan

Dear Ryan:

I went to the site you referenced. There is NO LEGITIMACY there, and they have no understanding of the Scriptures which they quote.

Of what value is it to the child molester who thanks God every day for the opportunity to show his filthy "love" to little children?  You say, "But we don't molest little children."  I know that, I am just giving you a stronger analogy of the hypocrisy in committing SIN, and then thanking God FOR THAT SIN!

It is a SIN to kiss and fondle and suck on the anatomy of a person of the same gender.  No matter how you try to crouch it into something loving, and dear, and special, and sacred, and all such unscriptural nonsense. I am being frank with you, because nothing less will even begin to open your eyes.

It is foolishness and blasphemy to suggest that one "loves God" and "loves Jesus," and then does the most ABOMINALBE things that God and Jesus detest!  "And why call ye Me, Lord, Lord, and DO NOT THE THINGS WHICH I SAY?" (Luke 6:46).  The Scriptures are the "Word of God."  And I believe that you have seen and read most of the Scriptures that utterly condemn homosexuality, bestiality, and adultery.

God never said that a man is to leave his father and mother and cleave unto his queer boyfriend!  How can you ever read such nonsense into the Scriptures.  You quote Scriptures on "believing" on Jesus Christ and think that mouthing those words or "accepting" such Scriptures will sanctify your sins--they will not.  Isaiah warned: "WOE unto them that call evil [such as homosexuality, bestiality, and adultery] GOOD...." (Isaiah 5:20).

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an ABOMINATION: they shall surely be PUT TO DEATH, their blood shall be upon them" (Lev. 20:13).

What is there not to understand in this verse?  Has all this changed in the New Testament?  "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall NOT inherit the Kingdom of God?  Be not deceived, neither fornicators [Greek: 'paramours'--male prostitutes], nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate [Greek: 'catamites'--a male used for homosexuality], nor abusers of themselves with mankind [Greek: 'sodomites'--Greek elements, 'male-lier.' Especially 'anal intercourse and bestiality'--The American Heritage College Dictionary], nor thieves, nor covetious, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God" (I Cor. 6:9-10).

Is there anything in that Scripture that you do not and cannot understand?

"And likewise also the MEN, leaving the natural use of the WOMAN burned in their lust one toward another; MEN WITH MEN [Gk: 'males with males'] working that which is unseemly [shameful], and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet [penalty due]" (Rom. 1:27).

Could anything be more clear?  Is there any doubt whatsoever as to God's view of these abominations?  Homosexuality with the same gender is a sin that must be burned out of all those practicing it. There is no other recourse if one is be accepted into the kingdom of God rather than to come up in the Great White Throne of Judgment in the Lake of Fire/Second Death.

Don't get angry with the bearer of Truth.  You will never find a single word of Scriptural justification or acceptance for this gross sin.

If I can be of further help, let me know, but get it out of your head that these sins are acceptable to God.

May God be with you as you seek His perfect will for your life,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.