bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Living Church of God  (Read 5699 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
The Living Church of God
« on: April 11, 2006, 06:56:42 PM »

Hi,

Our communications in November stimulated me to reeaxamine the values I had committed to over 41 years ago. I have finished rereading the entire Bible plus reading several books on the inspiration of the Bible. All of this has brought me to fellowshiping with The Living Church of God which most closely teaches what I learned from Mr. Armstrong.

Again I deeply appreciate my communications with you and as an ordained minister I feel God used it to motivate me to recaptured my zeal for God's Word and His Work.

Sincerely

Rick

Dear Rick:
Only recently have I come to realize that I actually had a far greater respect for, and knew more about God and the Bible than did Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong, at the time that he was MY TEACHER! Amazing. Absolutely amazing. The man was an absolute tyrant, an egotistical maniac, a blatant liar, a Biblical illiterate, and morally bankrupt!  But I wouldn't change any of it for the world--what an education in carnal worldliness.
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.