bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Judgement  (Read 6093 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Judgement
« on: March 11, 2007, 11:08:23 AM »

Dear Bob:
I will COMMENT...............

If there is no hell, then where did the people like Hitler and Stalin go after they died?

COMMENT:  Dead people don't "go" anywhere.

If there is no hell then there was no reason for the death of Jesus

COMMENT: Do you know of some other way to get saved besides through Jesus?

and therefore making salvation insignificant.

COMMENT:  Why must there be a "hell" before Jesus can save us from SIN AND DEATH?

You have said that Jesus will save us from sickness and disease, well then why did the most Godly man in our church die from cancer.

COMMENT:  Everyone dies from SOMETHING.  Notice your words, "Jesus WILL save us...." That's future tense, not past tense. No one is saved in this life. Jesus WILL SAVE us, that is true, and He will save us from SIN AND DEATH, so that we will no longer ever sin, and we will no longer ever die (Why?) because He will give us "immortality," but He only gives immortality IN THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD! (I Cor. 15:42-54). You never read those verses before, did you? Your Church has never taught you the truth of the "resurrection of the DEAD" has it?

I submit to you that your teachings and not based in the Bible but on Satan's lies and you are an ashamed heretic. I think you need to re evalute your relationship with Christ. One day you have to stand before his throne and give an account to him about your lies.

COMMENT:  I submit to you that you have not a clue as to what the Scriptures really teach. Be sure to read my up-coming Part D of my HELL Series. Maybe you will learn something.

I am praying for your soul,

COMMENT:   Pray for your soul, Bob, don't pray for mine.
    Sincerely,
    Ray

Bob

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Judgement
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 10:30:32 PM »

No, Ray, I don't need to pray for my soul. I know without a shadow of a doubt that i have been saved through the shed blood of Christ. You are, on the other hand, leading innocent people astray through your sinful and heretical teachings. The lowest part of hell is reserved for  Satan serving heretics and hypocrites like you. I pray that you will read in the final verses of Revelation and see that you are adding to the Bible and are offending a holy God. I will continue to pray for you that your sins will be made known to you and that you will repent from your heretical teachings. You defame the name of Christ!

Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.