bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer?  (Read 5607 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Prayer?
« on: February 03, 2007, 07:46:17 PM »

Ray,

I just stumbled onto your site and I like what I’ve been reading.  I just want to know in this day and time where we are always running to and fro, how often or how long should we pray.  I know the bible says that we should always pray and not faint, and men should always pray without ceasing.  But since we are working full time jobs and taking care of our families, how does one get in good quality time with God and really hear what he is saying?

IHS,

Doug

Dear Doug:

If you think that you must be in a literal closet, on your literal knees, or you can't pray, what would you do if you were drowning in the middle of the ocean?  You can pray on your knees, in a closet (although I know of no one who prays in a closet), in any room of the house, in your car, at work, and while you are going to sleep in your bed. I pray all day long as need or inspiration arises. I pray about everything. I thank God for everything. I ask God to bless everyone who comes to our forum, etc.  Don't pray by the clock!  Pray according to what is needful to pray about WHEN it is needful to pray about it.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.