bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good News?  (Read 5355 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Good News?
« on: February 02, 2007, 09:02:27 AM »

Good News, Inc has (at last count) 15 websites all under different names.  See goodnewsinc.net
They need someone of your knowledge and strength to look them over.  I cannot find who is behind the sites but you will see a massive series of interlocking articles that has the most scripture references I have seen on the Internet.  They use everything written that come close to scri;ture to support the  doctrine they propose.  All of the Other Books of the Bible are made available to the reader.  I'm no match at 80 to spiritually examine this group but as I read, I don't hear anything with love in it and I thought of you as one that had the toughness and knowledge to look them over and  comment.
Please do so.
Ed

Dear Ed:
I have neither the time nor the inclination to critique a dozen web sites. For what purpose? I might just as well critique ALL the Christian web sites, and there are MILLIONS of them. I am one person, and if my days had a hundred hours in them, I could not do what everyone wants me to do. I have much better things to do with my time. I do expose the heresy of the Christian Church, but I assure you that I do not have the time to expose the heresy of the hundreds and thousands of cults and splinter groups and web sites of the Christian Church. Plus, I personally get tens of thousands of emails. I recently entered 21 different words like, hell, heaven, healing, holy spirit, God, Jesus, etc., and came up with well over ONE HUNDRED MILLION web sites. There are nearly ONE BILLION web sites on the Internet. Hope you understand.
God be with you,
Ray
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 09:05:58 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.