bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whats the point?  (Read 5448 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Whats the point?
« on: January 29, 2007, 11:29:40 PM »

Dear Sir,
Why have You have taken so much of your time to unravel sermons of Television evangelists, would it not be better to get on with the Job of preaching the Gospel of our soon and coming King, to preach the good news to the poor, bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners......(Isaiah 61.1). The preaching of the Gospel is an expensive and costly expedition, it's going to cost the body of Christ not only everything they have financially but including their life's, to saturate this dying and sick world with the good news, why would you want to stop or hamper monies generated through the sowing of tithes and offerings that fund this Good News Project. My own father as a child was abandoned, destitute and with out hope, but because of the giving of believers of a church near his home in New Zealand, who gave according to Malachi, who created a store house that feed and clothed not only my father, but other children like him self. Wether you consider it to be a dead practice for New testament believers to sow of their abundanance not only for the poor but also for the advancement of our Gospel, makes me wonder about your agendas, Ray what is your point!!!
James

Dear James:
Exposing the rotten, filthy, corrupted teachings and practices of the Church IS: "to preach the good news to the poor, bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives [sucked into this "tithing on money" heresy] and release from darkness for the prisoners...Isa. 61:1)!! What is my point?  Read our purpose statement at the top of hour home page.
Sincerely,
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.