bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Archangel  (Read 6528 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Archangel
« on: January 25, 2007, 09:42:27 PM »

Hi Ray,

I have posted my new revelations of the bible on my Myspace page and I got a response from a sister from the church I used to attend. I sent her the true meanings of scripture and no response. It seems to be a trend. I send explanations of vital Bible verses and then it is like they fall off the face of the planet. It happened to me with a guy who runs a very influential website (he even made a bet with me). It’s like he never got my email.  Anyway, just wanted to share that, but I do have a question….

Who is the archangel Michael? I don’t know, but this guy seems to be very important. Is he a mere angel or something more? Was curious about your views on this, I’m sure you have come across this question in the past. Thanks

God be with you,

Roy

Dear Roy:

We need to be careful about using words like "mere" when referring to such as Michael the ARCHANGEL.  The "ANGEL OF THE LORD" mentioned so often in Scripture is more than mere!  Likewise Jesus is in every meaning of the word, a "Messenger--Angel" of His Father.  If ARCH- signifies the very highest, (and we have no other being called an ARCHangel in Scripture except Michael [which means LIKE GOD]), then just maybe Jesus IS THAT ARCHANGEL.

God be with you, Roy,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.