bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell  (Read 5192 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell
« on: January 11, 2007, 10:25:48 PM »

I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD EVEN SAY THAT THERE ISN'T A HELL. SOMEDAY, THERE WILL BE LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO WILL SEE IN JUDGMENT DAY. YOU NEED TO LEARN THE TRUTH AND TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH, BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE'S BLOOD WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS FOR LISTENING TO WHAT YOU TELL THEM, I'M NOT TRYING TO SOUND HATEFUL, I JUST WANT YOU TO LEARN THE TRUTH.

Dear Reader:
Seriously, what kind of a god would send other people to an eternal hellhole of torture in fire FOR SOMETHING THAT I DID, AND SOMETHING THAT I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR?

Just maybe, YOU are worshipping a false god, yourself?  I mean really!  Who would ever worship a god who would first, torture people for all eternity, but then even worse, would torture people for all eternity who were tricked by another third party?  It's insane, and I think if you meditated on this for seven or eight seconds, you too would see that it is totally insane.
May the True God open your spiritually blinded mind to believe the Scriptures,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 22 queries.