bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Confused  (Read 5441 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Confused
« on: January 10, 2007, 03:07:22 PM »

Hi Ray

"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulsions, wrath, strife, sedition's, herisies, envyings, murder, DRUNKENNESS, revelings, and such like of the which I tell you before as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD" (Rom. 5:19-21).

You say that God will save the whole world..which with your verses I can believe. But then there comes a verse like this saying” SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD”..im confused..

So where will I go then?

Dear Yolanda:

It's all a matter of time. It is the MANY that go the broad way to destruction, NOW, IN THIS LIFE. But God is not trying to save humanity in this life. There is only one name by which man must be saved, and BILLIONS have never even heard that name. What shall we do with them?

There is coming a resurrection to JUDGMENT. God's Judgments make things right.  "When Thy JUDGMENTS are in the earth [they are not in the earth now] the inhabitants OF THE WORLD WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Isa. 26:9).

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.