bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why?  (Read 5917 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Why?
« on: December 02, 2006, 12:41:38 PM »

God exist like three links in a chain, one chain, three links. There is one God, he is three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The First person being in heaven in the Holy of Holies  or "..., the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man." Heb. 8:2 Whom "...no man hath seen, nor can see:...' 1 Tim. 6:16 However "He" came forth to meet us, in "Second Person" "...forever after the order of Melchisedec" Heb. 7:17 He first came forth to meet Adam in the Garden. He came forth to meet Moses on Mount Sinai. Then he came forth to meet Mary in the womb. "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." Mt. 1:23 He came to meet the Jews, ".., Before Abraham was, I am." Jn. 8:58 As Melchisedec brought forth bread and wine to meet Abraham, Jesus bought forth his body and blood to meet us upon the cross. It is through him we have access t o the Father(First Person). "For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father." Eph. 2:18 When we come to him for salvation, he sends his Spirit forth, into us. We are then "...born of the Spirit..." Jn. 3:5  How does this happen? Believe! Look and live! The "fiery serpent" represents the Deity of Christ(fiery- burning bush Ex. 3), and that he was made a curse for us, (serpent- Gal. 3:13) Whosoever looketh shall live. I pray that you see.
    Scott

Dear Scott:
    I am aswering this just to get it off of my emails.
    WHAT third person? Whose spirit is "HIS" spirit?  Is that "GOD'S spirit?"  Then it isn't its OWN spirit, is it?  Actually we are "conceived" by the spirit. We are not "born" until we enter the Kingdom through resurrection and a new spiritual body--then and only then will we be "LIKE the wind."
    Jesus was conceived by what?  The "spirit god?"  There is no "spirit god" in my Bible. Is there one in yours?  I don't think so. No, God the Father HAS a spirit, and it is therefore HIS spirit, and that is why it [not 'he'] is called the Spirit OF God. The Spirit OF God BELONGS to God. Now then, does the Father BELONG to the Spirit?  No.  So follow closely:  Since Jesus was conceived BY the Holy Spirit, but He is the "Son OF THE FATHER" (II John 3), then the Spirit of God is the FATHER'S Spirit and is NOT A THIRD PERSON, seeing that Jesus is nowhere called "The Son of the Holy Spirit."  Am I going too fast for you?
    Sincerely,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.