bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unity  (Read 5427 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Unity
« on: November 10, 2006, 10:01:36 AM »

DEAR RAY, I AM NOT GOING TO SPEND TIME ARGUING WITH YOU OVER SCRIPTURE OR ANY DOCTRINE.I HOWEVER,DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU ON A NUMBER OF ISSUES.I AM OF THE BELIEF THAT NOT ALL MEN WILL BE SAVED BUT CAN BE SAVED.I DO NOT LIKE TO SEE MEN OF GOD FIGHTING OVER SCRIPTURAL ISSUES.WHO'S TO SAY WHO IS RIGHT.I KNOW THE BIBLE RIGHT? WELL THAT HAS BEEN ARGUED MANY TIMES.I HAVE A MINISTRY THAT IS ALL ABOUT UNITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST.THERFORE I MUST STAND AGAINST ANYONE WHO HURTS UNITY.MY ONLY POSITION I WILL SAY IN THIS EMAIL IS THAT IF THERE IS NO HELL OR GOD DOES NOT CARE ABOUT SIN IN THE ETERNAL SENSE THAT MEANS I OR ANY ONE ELSE SPEND TIME IN CHURCH,STUDYING THE BIBLE,PRAYING,OR DOING RIGHT.IT SEEMS TO ME THAT IT WOULD ALL BE A BIG WASTE OF TIME. ONE COULD SEEM TO JUST DO WHATEVER THEY WANT BECAUSE THEY WILL STILL HAVE IT MADE.IT WOULD ALSO SEEM UNIMPORTANT FOR YOU TO EVEN ARGUE THE POINTS THAT YOU DO BECAUSE THE BIBLE ITSELF BECOMES A JOKE OR JUST A BOOK FOR GOOD READING.LASTLY,I AM NOT LIKE MOST PEOPLE THAT WRITE YOU I AM  SOLID IN MY BELIEF.PLEASE KNOW THAT I HAVE NOTHING BUT THE LOVE OF GOD FOR YOU BUT I JUST CAN'T GO WITH YOU ON SOME THINGS.I JUST THINK SOME PEOPLE MIGHT TAKE YOUR TEACHINGS TO BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN DO ANYTHING HOMOSEXUALITY,STEALING,KILLING,ECT. AND THAT GOD DOES NOT CARE AND FEEL COMFORTABLE ABOUT THEIR LIFESTYLE.I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IS WHAT YOUR INTENT IS BUT IT  COULD BE CONFUSING .I MUST CLOSE NOW MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS, APOSTLE J.L

Dear JL:

Of the nearly two millions visitors who have come to our site, not ONE has ever come to believe that through our teachings on bibletruths.com that people are free to sin all they want and that that is OK with God. It is only holier-than-thou, self-righteous hypocrites and religious hobbyists who ever even think or suggest such unscriptural and blasphemous nonsense. So you teach and believe in UNITY, do you?

And so you put one group of humanity in some rock in outer space called heaven, and separate  another group way down in the earth in a place of hell fire, and you call this "SEPARATION"....UNITY!  Give me a break. You make me ill.

Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Unity
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 10:35:21 AM »

ONE LAST COMMENT,NOT ONCE DID I INSULT YOU BUT FOUND IT NECESSARY TO DO SO TO ME.THAT SHOWS NO CLASS.WHEN I SPEAK OF UNITY I MEAN IN TERMS OF US DOING AS JESUS ASKED THE FATHER TO DO MAKE US ONE.THANK YOU? FOR YOUR TIME,POSITIVELY,BRO.J.L.

Dear holier-than-thou, Jamie:
You state: "NOT ONCE DID I INSULT YOU," Oh Really?
You further state: "I DO NOT LIKE TO SEE MEN OF GOD FIGHTING OVER SCRIPTURAL ISSUES"
Jamie, I do not "fight" over Scriptural issues. I teach the Scriptures and they highly offend people like you. It is not what I say that offends you, as you know that I always use Scriptures, and the Scriptures I use support what I say, and that is what drive people like you up a tree. You cannot....CANNOT quote ONE STATEMENT of my from any paper and prove it wrong with two Scriptures. You cannot and will not do that--I know it and you know it.

You state:  "I MUST STAND AGAINST ANYONE WHO  H-U-R-T-S   U-N-I-T-Y."  Oh but you didn't insult me at all, did you?

You state:  "IF THERE IS NO HELL OR GOD DOES NOT CARE ABOUT SIN IN THE ETERNAL SENSE"
Did you read on MY site that I teach such evil and unscriptural nonsense that God does not care about sin? Did you?  Well, DID YOU?  Then why do you lie and state:  "NOT ONCE DID I INSULT YOU?"

You state: "TO EVEN ARGUE THE POINTS THAT YOU DO BECAUSE THE BIBLE ITSELF BECOMES A JOKE" And now you accuse me of MAKING A JOKE out of the Bible, but you assure me that:  "NOT ONCE DID I INSULT YOU?"

Etc., etc., etc.

And then you state: "I AM NOT LIKE MOST PEOPLE THAT WRITE YOU I AM  SOLID IN MY BELIEF.PLEASE KNOW THAT I HAVE NOTHING BUT THE LOVE OF GOD FOR YOU"

WHAT A CROCK, Jamie. You are EXACTLY LIKE MOST of the tens of thousands of detractors who have written me over the years. And your eternall hellhole of torment is anything BUT Scriptural or "solid." And you do not "have the love of God for me"--tell it to the tooth fairy, you hypocrite!

Now then, with that siad, Jamie, perhaps you should reconsider what you have written to me. No one has ever ever gleened from my writings that it is perfectly okay to become a lying, stealing, lusting, God-defying homosexual. And you are way over the top for ever trying to demean my writings to suggest that anyone could possible think such a thing from my writings.  You do not REALLY fear that people will become spiritual, and sexual, PERVERTS from reading my material. It is the Truth of God that you really hate. I have absolutely no ill-feeling toward you, Jamie--NONE.  Tis true, I do sometimes "answer a fool according to A FOOL," but I also have Scriptural backing on that practice.
God have mercy upon you, Jamie, and shine His light on your dark nd black doctrines,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.