bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fellowship  (Read 5414 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Fellowship
« on: October 08, 2006, 11:00:57 AM »

I think either you miss understood or wrote it wrong in your email but I don't teach I was referring about your teaching which I study a lot was asking them, JW's, about the thing I was always taught like tithing, which they don't believe in. They don't believe in healing so I ask them what does it say in James about if you are sick then call the elders of church and pray the prayer of faith, and you will be healed, and they said that was talking about the sprit be lifted.They also believe that hell is the grave which you would be there forever like non existing for ever if your name isn't  found in the book of life.They do not believe in the trinity likes God the father, God the son and God the holy ghost. They said there is only one God and that is God Jehovah the father. I was raised Pentecost and this is so much different than what I thought was gospel and all the studying I do you would think I would know the different but I do not. The bible says some thing one way and others says it means some thing all different. I'm just looking for truth and a place where I can go and fellow ship with others with true doctrine. Is there such place? Thank you very much with Gods blessing  Darrell

Dear Darrell:
    There are Baptists, Methodists, Lutherans, etc., that also do not teaching tithing, but they have a plethora of unscriptural and heretical teachings as well, as do the JW's.  No, the JW's don't believe in an eternal hell of torture, but then again, they do believe that God is annihilate for all eternity most of His Children. It is no less UNSCRIPTURAL, than the hell doctrine, albeit not as nasty. I know of no institutionalized church or denomination of men that teaches God's Truths. I am sorry, but I don't.  God instructs us to "COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE" (Rev. 18:4), not to try and find a better brand of Babylonian Religion.  Fellowship with believers of like mind has always been a problem for the the "few chosen."
    God be with you,
    Ray

PS   Many find fellowship by joining our Discussion Forum at the bottom of our home page.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.