bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Conference Transcript - What is "The Father's Will?"  (Read 8228 times)

Kat

Conference Transcript - What is "The Father's Will?"
« on: September 19, 2006, 09:11:29 PM »

2006 Mobile Conference--transcript of first audio 

WHAT IS "THE FATHER'S WILL?"

[No one will enter God’s Kingdom unless he “does the Will of the Father,”
Yet only the Chosen Elect Few even know what it is]

A STERN WARNING: 
 “Not every one that says unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
but he that does the will of My Father which is in heaven” (Matt, 7:21).

This is the only way into the kingom, he that does the Will of My Father.

BUT WHAT IS THE FATHER’S WILL?

“ And this is the Father's will which has sent Me, that of all which He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day”  ( John 6:39).  But what is it?

“For whosoever shall do the will of My Father which is in heaven, the same is My brother, and sister, and mother” (Matt. 12:50 & Mark 3: 35) What is it.

“Even so it is not the will of My Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish”  (Matt 18:14)  What is it?

“I can of Mine Own Self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and My judgment is just; because I seek not Mine Own will, but the will of the Father   which has sent Me”  ( John 5:30)   What is it?

“Now we know that God hears not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and does His will, him He hears”  (John 9: 31).

“If any man will do His [God’s] will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of Myself”  ( John 7:17).  But what is it?

“Cast not away therefore your confidence, which has great recompence [compensation] of reward.  For you have need of patience [ endurance--Matt. 24:13] that, after you have done the will of God, you might receive the promise”  ( Heb 10:35-36).

WHO IS THE FATHER?

There is a big misconception, in the whole Christian world.  They read the OT and it talks about God, the Lord, and Jehovah, and they think this is God the Father, it is not, this is not The Father.  Few Christian alive understand, until Jesus Christ came no one on earth knew anything about this entity called God the Father.  Nobody ever heard of God the Father, they heard of God, they thought God was the one who dealt with Israel, the prophets, Moses, and Adam and Eve in the OT, that’s God.  We learned that was not God the Father.  He was there, but not specifically referred to in most of those scripture.  Paul says there are many gods, pagans have their gods.

“But to US there is but ONE GOD THE FATHER, OF Whom are all thing [‘all thing’?], and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by Him.  Howbeit, there is not in every man this knowledge…” (1 Cor. 8:5-7)

The word things, in this verse should be, ‘those’ not things, it’s talking about people, beings.
Who has that knowledge, let’s analyze this. 
I’m amazed at how much we can learn from so little.  The Bible does not give 20 page explanations of different things.  But there are little words and phrases, if you understand them, will explain a whole gamut of things.  We just read over these words. 
Pay attention to the words.  Don’t just read over them and try to get an overview.   
Pay attention to the words, all the words.   
Man should live by every word (Luke 4:4). 
All scripture are by inspiration of God, all these words are important.

Notice what it said “But to us there is but one God the Father, of whom are all…”. 
What is the all?  Well, what is not of the Father, nothing. 
What about Jesus, is Jesus of the Father or is He His own God? 
It says, of the Father is all, that would have to include Jesus. 
“…and we in Him…”,  what does this mean? 
There is one God and we are in Him.  How are we in Him? 
There are other scripture talking about God being in us.

Acts 17:23  “For as I passed by and saw the things you worship,
I also found an altar with this inscription:  TO THE UNKNOW GOD. 
Not knowing then when you worship, I make Him know to you.”

The Greek had all these gods, they thought maybe there was one they didn’t know about. So they even made an altar to the unknown god, and Paul said, the one you call the unknown god, is the One I worship.

God made the world and all things there in.  How does that stack up with modern religion? 
Where do they go to worship, in a church building. 
Where does God say He does not dwell ( Act 7:48; 17:24), in a building made with hands. 
There was a time when God dwelled in the Holy place, both in the tabernacle and in the temple in Jerusalem. 
But after He ushered in the NT, He destroyed that temple, and torn down the curtain that separated man from God. 
We go directly to God now.

“For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am in the midst of them,”  (Matt. 18:20). 

You do not have to go to a church.  God does not dwell in church buildings. 
Neither is He worshipped with man’s hands.  As if He needed anything, seeing that He gives us all life and breath, and all things.

Act 17:26 “He has made of one blood, all nations of men, for to dwell on the face of the earth.  And He is determined their appointed seasons and boundaries of their habitation,
v. 27 that they should seek God, if haply they might feel (grope) after Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us;”

Now we have another false concept, where is God? in heaven? 
Well, where is heaven?  waaay up there? 
He is not far from any one of us, but what does that have to do with the theory, you have to go worship in a church or on this day or that day, He is not far from any of us.
We don’t pay attention to the words.

GOD IS SPIRIT, but nowhere in scripture does it say, God is a Spirit, God is Spirit.

V. 28 “For in Him we live, and move, and have our being (we exist in Him), as certain even of your own poets have said, for we are also His offspring.”

Whenever Paul could make a connection with their pagan beliefs, he made the connection, so they would say, this man knows what he is talking about. 
Paul said, I am become all things to all men to gain some, (1 Cor. 9:22). 
When you go to Japan,  you take off your shoes before you go in the house, he didn’t say I’m not going to take off my shoes for nobody.

Rom.  13:7 “Render to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.” 

So here he was siding with them, look your own poets have said that we are God’s own offspring.  They were pagan, but they were right, in some things they were right.

So let’s think about this a little bit, who is the Father? 
In Him we live and breath and have our being. 

Liken the ocean to the Spirit of God, and liken us to the fish.  The fish are 95% water, the ocean is in the fish, and the fish are in the ocean, get it.

A bird has very porous bones, because they have to be very light.  It flies in the heavens, it breaths fast, because it needs strength and oxygen.  So the air (which is like the Spirit of God, which is what he calls it in the NT, Greek word for spirit is pheuma), the expanse is even called heaven, where the bird flies, and liken the air to the Spirit of God.  The bird has air in him and is flying through the air. 

Now this is what the scripture say, we are in God and God is in us. 
So, get it out of your head that God is a man, sitting on a stone throne, like Abraham Lincoln in Washington D.C., an old man with gray hair. 
God is right here, it (Bible) says so, we have to just listen to the words. 

God is Spirit, it also says God is invisible, you can’t see Him, not literally.  We can see Him in Spirit, as in our heart, in our mind, our soul, our spirit, in our intermost being.

The thing that makes us different from plants and other animals, is we can see God. 
I’m trying to help you right now, to see God.  So when you leave here, you will see God in a way you didn’t, when you walked in here.  If God opens it up to you, I can only tell you, but God must open it up for you to grasp it.

God is here, not here because we are here, but He was here before we got here and He’ll still be after we leave.  Because this desk is here and this desk has it cohesion in Jesus Christ.  It is through Jesus Christ that this desk holds together or it would fall apart.  It takes energy and power, what is the source of the power, Jesus Christ, which comes from the Father and it’s passed off out of Him. 
One Father, one God, all and everything is out of Him. 
God is almighty!

What did Jesus say when He left His apostles and vanished out of their sight.

He said, “all power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth,” (Matt. 28:18).

That’s why He has come, He’s not the Father, but He’s God and He possesses all power in heaven and earth.
By being the One, who possesses all powering in heaven and earth, He is God. 
He didn’t have all power in heaven and earth from all eternity, it was given to Him. 
One God, everything is out of that God. 
We’re in Him and He’s in us, because He’s Spirit. 
Not a Spirit, in some geographical location.  The reason God knows everything, is in all places at all times, is because that’s where He is. 
He’s Spirit and He refers to Himself as Spirit.  My Spirit is here, there and everywhere.

David was inspired to write, where can I go to get away from you God, up to heaven, down to sheol, (Psalms 139:7-12). 
There’s no place I can go, where you are not. 
Why?  God is Spirit, God is not a man, get that out of your head.  He (God) tells us that, God is not a man, Jesus Christ is a man. 

Where is God?  Everywhere! 
If your in a life raft, out in the middle of the ocean, you don’t have to cry out to God, to help you.  God can see you, in the big ocean.  He’s there, whether He’ll help, that’s a different story.  But He is there. 

I clipped this saying years ago and pasted it in the front of my Bible,

'Thy ocean, O Lord, is so great and my boat is so small.' 

It’s the truth, we are pretty small in the universe.
Everything is out of God.

So there was a time, before everything was out of God, when there was just God. 
That is a hard concept, take away people, take away the earth, the stars, the planets, the solar system, the galaxies, and the whole universe, take it all away and what do you have? 
If you take away the creation, what is left?  Would it be dark or light? 
You have to pay attention to the words. 
Take away the creation of the universe and you’re not left with blackness of outer space. 
I’m just going to read it to you.

Isa 45:5  I am Jehovah, and there is none else; besides me there is no God. I will gird thee, though thou hast not known me;
v. 6  that they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none besides me: I am Jehovah, and there is none else.
v. 7  I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.

So if we do away with the created universe, what do you have?
You have God and light.  He created the darkness. 
But I had someone say to me, cold is the absence of heat, and darkness is the absence of light, it’s not something, it’s the absence of something.  I say, I know that sounds very scientific, but God’s thoughts are not your thoughts, neither His ways our ways, and God created darkness.
Except that there be, this envelope of darkness that shrouds us from God, it would be light all the time, everywhere. 
There is no darkness with God. 
Only in His creation did He create darkness.

So don’t think before God created the universe, He was drifting around in outer space, with nothing to sit on, nowhere to go and nothing to do.  It doesn’t even say that there was nothing.  It doesn’t say in the beginning there was nothing and God made something.  It says in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, but God doesn’t live in things that are created. 
He doesn’t need that for habitation, because He existed before He created those things.  Now He resides in heaven, the heavens being (among other things) us. 
Our spirituality is of heaven and He dwells in man. 
Don’t you know your body is a holy temple of God. 
There are multiple heavens.

Back to verse 5.  How can there be no other God besides Jehovah? 
He is Yahweh and Elohim is part of Yahweh. 

So He says I am the Lord and there is no God besides Me. 
Now when it says, in the beginning God (Elohim) created the heavens and the earth, it’s a plural.  That’s why God said let US be making man in OUR image.  How can one person say Us and Our?  It’s because God is from the Hebrew word Elohim and it’s plural.  Jehovah is part of that plurality.

He is part of the us, so really there is no us, but whoever God represents, is us.  Sometimes He even represents us, as an angel of the Lord, but sometimes I have a feeling that it’s Jehovah, but it could be a special angel of the Lord, that is not Jehovah.  And when He speaks on behalf of God, people took that as God.

Like an ambassador of our country, you would represent your country, tho you are not our country, you are the highest representative of your country.

But Jehovah is part of the Elohim, the One God.

I know this is a little bit of a stretch for most people, but God is not the first name of the Father.  God is a title, it means the supreme Being of the universe, the supreme Deity, that’s what God means and represents.  In most languages that’s the title, not the personal name of some being, it’s a title.
Smith is the title of who I am, I’m a Smith.   I have a son, Blake Smith.  If someone says to him, are you a Smith, he’ll say yes and Ray is my father.  He’s a Smith and I’m a Smith, I’m his father and he’s my son.  But, he’s not me.  I’m in him, because he came out of me.  He deserves the title Smith, just as much as I do.

Jesus Christ looks like God, acts like God and thinks like God, has all the power, majesty and glory of God. 
HE'S GOD!

So before the universe there was God. Was there anything besides God? 
I don’t know, it doesn’t say. 
It just tells us when the heavens and earth were made.  It does not tell us if there were spiritual things that were, or were not made, before or after this.

Understand the Bible is very limited.  The bible talks to humanity from the reference of the earth.  It doesn’t go much farther than that.  The Bible says virtually nothing about, before God created the heavens and the earth.  And it says virtually nothing about when we will be in the kingdom or born into the family of God.  Just a little phrase here and there.

So what is God? 
We know He is Spirit, He’s everywhere, He’s light, and He’s all powerful, all these things. 
Not some lonely Being before He made heaven and earth.

But this God, that is everywhere, this light, bright, brilliant power, majesty, glory, all knowledge and wisdom, represents Himself to humanity, as a Father.

So if you wanted to know what kind of a God He is, He’s like a Father! 
That’s as close as you can come to what God is like.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 02:14:50 AM by Kat »

angie

Re: Mobile Conference--transcript of first morning session
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 09:27:13 PM »

Hi Kat,  ;D

That must have taken you ages to do that. Thanks very much for your efforts.

Angie
x

gmik

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 10:27:35 PM »

thanks so much.  I could hear 2-8 but not 1.  Now I know how it all started.

gena

Brett

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 12:23:33 AM »

Kat,

Wow! I am amazing you did transcript from conference. I always want the transcript so I can use my eyes to read. Know that I am deaf and not able to hear audio or speaker. Thank God for blessing you!

Brett
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 11:35:05 PM by Brett »

MG

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 04:28:36 AM »

Thank you Kat :)

chuckusa

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »

Kat,

You are a faithful servant, and a blessing to us all. Thank you for your hard work.

God bless,
Chuck

hillsbororiver

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 04:49:42 PM »

Kat,

Thank you for your hard work and diligence in this labor of love.

Joe

snorky

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 12:44:42 PM »

Thanks, Kat. Since I am stuck with dialup I didn't want to have to download a file which everyone else said was not of good quality. The Lord is with you!--snorky

iris

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 07:59:35 AM »

Thanks Kat for taking the time to transcribe this first talk.  :-*

I thought I would bring this back up to the top because

there may be new ones that would like to read it.

Iris

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 08:51:32 AM »

Iris,

Thanks for bringing this back up to the top.  Kat I am amazed at how much you do.  For some reason I cannot download these files.  So reading the transcript was a great blessing for me.

Thanks you ladies from the bottom of my heart.   :)  I appreciate you both.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Kat

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 11:40:50 AM »

I was only too happy to do this for you all.
It was such a blessing to be able to attended.
I'm hoping Ray will decide to have another conference this spring, but no plans as of yet.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 12:22:27 PM »

Kat,

Let us know if he does ahead of time.  I know a few friends who would be interested in going as well as mysself.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

iris

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 12:31:51 PM »

Hi Anne,

You're welcome!!!  :)

I really enjoy listening to the talks. I transfered them to cassettes

so I can just drop thim in my radio anytime I want without

having to be on the internet.  ;D

Iris

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 12:41:28 PM »

Iris,

You are more tech savy then I am.   :D  I wish I had the equipement to do that.  I am thinking about getting a dvr and recording them on to cd's for our personal library.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

longhorn

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 09:20:51 PM »

Your stock is rising Kat.

Longhorn

DWIGHT

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 05:08:06 PM »

Kat,

Thanks so much for doing this for us.  God bless you.

Dwight,

Sorin

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2007, 07:04:52 PM »

Now that was an interesting read. Thanks Kat for doing this. After listening to the second, and third [ 09-02-06 Mobile Conference]  mp3, I wish I would have attended it. But atleast we have it on mp3. I was stunned to discover some of the things that Ray talks about on there. What a revelation! I never seen it before like that. Nor would I have ever guessed.  :o

Amongst other things, I never looked as Adam eating of the fruit knowing He will surely die in a connection to Christ dying for His bride. Adam was not decieved, but he loved his wife, and did eat knowing he will die because he didn't want to be separated from her, just like Christ didn't want to be separated from His bride. I never would've
made that connection. But it was all there in front of my eyes, I mean the first Adam, the second Adam, now that makes so much more sense as to why Christ is The Second Adam. Wow!

« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 09:25:17 PM by Sorin »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.